Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 22
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
CLERICAL ASSOCIATE PT B
Clerical Associate - One (1) Part Time B
8th Level Surgery - Etobicoke General Hospital
Days/ Evenings, 8 hours shifts including weekend coverage
(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
* Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing and comprehension)
* Post Secondary Education
* Medical Terminology Certificate required
* Typing skills of 45 wpm required
* Proficient in Word/Excel and other Microsoft applications required
* Recent related experience
* Excellent attendance record essential
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
* Flexibility to meet the needs of a fast-paced department
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Commitment to quality and customer service
* May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
Reporting to the Patient Care Manager, you will provide clerical support in the Surgery unit with duties to include booking and other data entry/computer applications and other related duties as assigned.
Minimum: $20.66 per hour
Maximum: $22.39 per hour
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Friday, September 27th, 2013
Friday, September 20th, 2013
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
**In order be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualifications summary with your online application.
Please apply online at www.williamoslerhs.ca