Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 22
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
PSYCHOLOGIST- RFT (0.8 FTE)
Children's Mental Health
JOB OPPORTUNITIES - NON-UNION
Psychologist - One (1) Reduced Full Time (0.8 FTE)
Eating Disorder Clinic- Brampton Civic Hospital
POSTING NUMBER: 130243
Monday to Friday - Days, some evenings required.
* Doctoral degree in Psychology
* Registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
* Recent experience with assessment and treatment of Eating Disorders and associated mental disorders
* Scope of practice includes children, adolescents and adults
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary
* Experience developing and conducting groups
* Ability to act as a resource on Eating Disorder treatment to other professionals and assist with coordination of the program.
To provide psychological services in the Eating Disorder Clinic.
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE:
*Please note that only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
**In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualifications summary with your application
Please apply online at: www.williamoslerhs.ca