Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 27
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
Access and Flow
JOB OPPORTUNITIES - NON-UNION
Physiotherapist - One (1) Temporary Part time (.2/casual)
(Approximately six months or until the incumbent returns)
Corporate Physiotherapy - EGH & BCH assignment based on clinical need.
Every Other Weekend & week-day relief as required
(Subject to change in accordance with Operational Requirements)
* BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
* Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
* Recent experience in adult physical medicine including General Medicine, Neurology, Surgical, Emergency and Geriatrics preferred
* Basic knowledge of evidence-based clinical practice related to general medicine and surgical clients
* Experience working within an interdisciplinary team approach
* Demonstrated leadership ability within a multi-disciplinary team
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of an interprofessional patient care team
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with excellent time management and
organizational skills required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
* Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills required
* Excellent attendance and work record
* Will be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses, including week-end coverage.
As a member of the Corporate Physiotherapist team, you will provide quality physiotherapy services within various units across the organization as assigned. You will be responsible for the provision of physiotherapy services to patients referred within the assigned unit(s). As a member of the interprofessional care team you will work with the patients/families and other team members to assess and treat patients to prepare patients for timely and appropriate discharges. You will be responsible for providing education and consultation to patients, their families, team members and community partners as appropriate. You will practice in accordance with the physiotherapy standards of practice and code of ethics as outlined by the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
POSTED: Tuesday, February 12th, 2013
*Please note that only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
**In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualifications summary with your application
Please apply online at: www.williamoslerhs.ca