Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 13
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
Children's Mental Health
Doctor of Psychology
JOB OPPORTUNITIES - NON-UNION
Psychologist - One (1) Part Time
Child & Adolescent Mental Health Inpatient, Secure Unit, and Day Hospital
Brampton Civic Hospital
Monday to Friday - Days, some evenings required.
* Doctoral degree in Psychology
* Registration with the Ontario College of Psychologists
* 2-3 years recent experience with assessment and treatment of Major
Disorders of Childhood
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary
* Experience developing and conducting groups
To provide psychological services to the Child & Adolescent Program, including standardized assessment
and short-term treatment.
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 6th, 2013
POSTED: Wednesday, January 30th, 2013
*Please note that only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
**In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualifications summary with your application
Please apply online at: www.williamoslerhs.ca