Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 24
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
CLERICAL ASSOCIATE PT A
Clerical Associate - One (1) Part Time A (.6 FTE)
Surgery Orthopaedics - Brampton Civic Hospital. Will rotate through in-patient surgical units as needed.
Currently weekday evenings and weekend days.
Must be available weekends and statutory holidays as required
(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
* High School diploma required
* Medical terminology course/certificate required
* Typing skills of 40 wpm required
* Proficient in Meditech Patient Registration and MSM medSchedule
* Proficient in Word/Excel and other Microsoft applications required
* Recent related experience
* Excellent attendance record essential
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
* Flexibility to meet the needs of a fast-paced department
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Commitment to quality and customer service
* May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
Reporting to the Patient Care Manager, you will provide clerical support in the Orthopaedics unit with duties to include booking, billing, registration, and other data entry/computer applications and other related duties as assigned.
Minimum: $19.85 per hour
Maximum: $21.53 per hour
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Monday, January 14, 2013
Friday, January 04, 2013
**Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted .You must submit a detailed resume with your application