Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 18
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
PHARMACY STUDENT - Casual (2)
Position (Non-Union): Casual - Pharmacy Summer Students (2) two
(May 2013 to August 2013)
DEPARTMENT/CAMPUS: Pharmacy Department
Brampton Civic Hospital
POSTING NUMBER: 122142/ 122144
HOURS: Currently, Days, Evenings, Weekends, Statutory Holidays
(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
* Currently enrolled in a University Pharmacy Program, i.e. Leslie L. Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto
* Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
* May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
* Excellent computer skills
* Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written skills
* Demonstrated initiative and a willingness to work collaboratively in a team
APPLY ON OR BEFORE: Monday, January 21st, 2013
Posted : Wednesday, January 9th, 2013
*Please note that only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
**In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualifications summary with your application
Please apply online at: www.williamoslerhs.ca