Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 22
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
REGISTERED NURSE PT (3)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Registered Nurses - Three (3) Part Time A
Intensive Care Unit - Brampton Civic Hospital
122125, 122126 &122128
Currently, Days/Nights, 12-hour shifts, Weekends & Holidays as per collective agreement
(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
* Current registration in good standing with the Ontario College of Nurses
* Critical Care experience preferred
* Critical Care certificate required or candidates with less than 5 years of Level 3 experience will be
required to successfully completed their Critical Care certificate within 18 months of hire
* Must have a minimum of two (2) years recent related acute care hospital experience in an acute medical
or surgical unit
* Current BCLS required
* ACLS preferred
* Successful completion of Physical Assessment and Coronary Care II required
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrated excellent critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to function both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team
* Commitment to patient and family-centered care
* Commitment to professional practice, continuing education and lifelong learning
* Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record required
* May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
Reporting to the Patient Care Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of optimal care for ICU patients. In collaboration with the health care team, you will be responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and evaluation of a comprehensive care plan for your patients.
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Wednesday, January 16th, 2013
Wednesday, January 9th, 2013
In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume
or detailed qualifications summary with your application.
*Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted*
Please apply online at: www.williamoslerhs.ca