Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 23
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
CSR - Central Sterile Reprocessing
POSITION: (CUPE) REVISED AND REPOSTED
C.S.R. Technician - One (1) Full Time
Sterile Processing Department - Brampton Civic Hospital
POSTING NUMBER: 122089
Currently Evenings and weekends with holiday rotation when required
(Subject to change in accordance with the operational requirements)
Apply principles of sterile technique and clean procedures in daily activities. Knowledge of the cleaning and
sterilizing of endoscopes. Assist clinical team during procedures where appropriate. Responsible for the cleaning
and reprocessing of instrumentation. Operating sterilizers, washers, pasteurizer and other C.S.R. equipment.
Monitor supplies, replace stock, case picking, keep work area tidy and other duties as assigned.
* Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
* Successful completion of community college Sterile Supply Processing certificate
* Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a CSR required
* CSAO membership an asset Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently
* General knowledge of computers required
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to function independently
* Able to prioritize in a very active environment
* Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
* May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
Minimum: $22.96 per hour
Maximum: $23.50 per hour
POSTED: Friday, December 7, 2012
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, December 14, 2012
*In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume with your on-line application *
Only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.