Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 26
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
REGISTERED NURSE TPT
Maternal Newborn and Postpartum
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Registered Nurse - One (1) Temporary Part Time
(Approximately one year or until the incumbent returns)
Labour & Delivery - Etobicoke General Hospital
Days/Nights, 12 hr shifts with weekends and statutory holidays as required.
(Subject to change in accordance with the operational requirements)
To provide patient care in a family-centred setting working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team. Crucial will be the ability to provide care and support for the normal, medium and high-risk patient, during labour and birth,in the O.R. and R.R.
The successful candidate must be able and willing to work in the Labour & Delivery area
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
* Current N.R.P. certificate required
* Minimum of 2 years recent Labour & Delivery experience
* Fetal Monitoring Certificate and/or advance knowledge and experience
* Obstetrics Nursing Certificate or Midwifery
* Preferred MORE OB required
* Preferred Stable required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
* Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
* May be required on occasion to travel between and work in Brampton Civic Hospital and Etobicoke General Hospital. Orientation will be provided for both sites if necessary.
Friday, January 11th, 2013
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE:
Friday, January 18th, 2013
Please note that only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
**In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualifications summary with your application
Please apply online at: www.williamoslerhs.ca