Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 26
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
HEALTH RECORD CLERK
Health Information Managment
Health Information Management Clerk - One (1) Temporary Full Time
**This role is for approximately 6 months or until the incumbant returns**
Health Information Management - Brampton Civic Hospital
POSTING NUMBER: 122046
HOURS: Days/Evenings/Weekends (subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
* Grade 12
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Good alpha/numeric filing skills
* Experience working in a Health Information Management department.
* Ability to work in a busy environment and accurately perform tasks
* Familiarity with Meditech MRI Module & scanning software applications
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Willingness to learn
* Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
* May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
As assigned and as per shift, responsible for:
-Retrieving patient records from main file, microfilm or from scanning software applications, as per scheduled lists and /or other sources.
- Assembling charts, perform QA, prepare charts for scanning
- Answering department telephone and responding to internal and external customers related to Health Information Management functions, such as chart requests.
- Sorting of charts following patient discharge
- Results distribution
- Other duties as assigned to ensure department workload is covered
SALARY: Minimum: $19.22 per hour
Maximum: $20.69 per hour
INTERNAL APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, December 3, 2012
POSTED: Monday, November 26, 2012
**Please attach your current resume in order to be considered**
Please apply online at www.williamoslerhc.on.ca