Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 25
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
REGISTERED NURSE PT A
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Registered Nurse- One (1) Part Time A
Emergency - Brampton Civic Hospital
Currently 12-hour shifts, Days/Nights
(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
* Current registration, and in good standing, with the College of Nurses of Ontario
* Advanced clinical skills with recent medical-surgical experience required
* B.C.L.S. and A.C.L.S. required
* Demonstrated competency in Arrhythmia interpretation required
* Coronary Care I required
* Coronary Care II and Patient Assessment an asset
* Recent Emergency experience an asset
* Ability to prioritize care and make autonomous decisions
* Flexibility to meet unit needs (ie. patient care and technology)
* A commitment to continual learning and a willingness to grow
* Excellent patient assessment skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
* May be required to travel and work between all hospital campuses
To provide optimum total patient care including cardiac monitoring, B.C.L.S., and other related duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume or detailed qualification summary with your online application.
Please apply online at: www.williamoslerhs.on.ca
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted