Skip to search panel.
Skip to main content panel.
Skip to footer panel.
Total open vacancies available: 24
My Job Basket (0)
This page displays details of the selected vacancy.
You can download the job specification, apply for the job or add it to your job basket while you consider it further (or remove it if it is already in your job basket).
* This vacancy is now closed *
REGISTERED NURSE PT A
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Registered Nurse - One (1) Part Time A
General Surgery - Brampton Civic Hospital
Days/Nights, 8 and 12 hr shifts, alternating weekends and statutory holidays
(subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
* Registered and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
* Minimum 2-3 years recent experience in in-patient Surgery required
* Physical Assessment Course required
* Excellent attendance and work record required
* Fluent in English (Speaking, Reading, Writing, Comprehension)
* Flexibility, willingness and ability to work in the inpatient surgical environment
* Ability to function as an effective member of a multi-disciplinary team and has demonstrated teamwork skills
* Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
* Understanding of the care needs related to the various sub-specialties within Surgery
* Demonstrated ability to work in a highly stressful and fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated commitment to continuing education in surgery and its sub-specialties
* Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to care for complex and acutely ill patients
* Commitment to continuing education
* Ability to travel and work between all hospital campuses
To provide patient care on the unit according to the standards set by CNO and
the William Osler Health System
*In order to be considered for this position, you must include a current resume with your application
*Only those selected for interview will be notified